Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Create PDF E-books Today

When I first wanted to sell ebooks, I was overwhelmed. How do I put my e-book on my website? How do I turn my e-book into a pdf so others can read it? My list of questions went on and on. As I researched e-books, I discovered it is really quite simple. All I had to do was use the right shareware to create PDF ebooks. Once I found the software, the rest fell into place quite nicely.

My favorite way to publish an e-book is with a PDF file. Don't get scared at a new term. A PDF is basically a small file that anybody can read on any computer with any operating system. This is one of the best ways to satisfy PC and MAC users. A PDF is also easy to move around. You can even attach it to an email if it's small enough.

Now you are wondering where do I find a way to create PDF ebooks with shareware. It is so simple, anyone who can print a Word document can make a PDF. Just go online and google "pdf995". You will find a free software that will convert your document into a PDF and it's all free.

Once you download the software, it is very easy to use. When you have your document completed, all you do is print it. Instead of printing the document on real paper, you will use pdf995 to "print" it into a pdf. Once it is finished, your document is now a pdf. Now, anyone with any type of computer can read it. It doesn't matter if they have a PC or MAC, they can read a pdf.

There are other "create PDF ebook shareware" programs available. As you look for the software that's best for you, be sure you get one that keeps your links clickable in the pdf. When you customer is reading your ebook and comes to a link you've included, they should be able to click that link and be transported to that web page.

Beware because any free pdf software programs do not create clickable links. If you want to use your ebook to sell other products online, you must have links that click.

Once your ebook is in a pdf format, you can easily learn how to put e-books on your website. All you do is open your ftp program. Find your pdf in "My Documents" and drag it on to your server. Now your e-book is online and you can sell it on your website. Once your customer pays for the e-book, send them the link to the pdf you just uploaded. It really is as simple as it seems.

Stephen Beck teaches you how to write an ebook and to create a "cash on demand" online business. Marketing information products has never been easier when you watch Steve's video.

Try to Software Guideline

0 comments:

Post a Comment